Subscriptions Policy 2019/20
Senior Players and Students
Subscription fees for playing members are set annually by the Club Committee, and are currently £280 per year. They will ideally be paid by monthly bank transfer. Students are entitled to a 50% discount, and for any player who will only play a few games the club may agree to a pay per game option.
|Monthly bank transfer||12 equal instalments from October to September. If a player starts payments mid way through a season then all fees due up to that point must be paid, however the club may agree to equal instalments for the number of months remaining until September.|
|1 or 2 Instalments||Alternatively payment can be made in full on 1st October, or in two equal instalments payable on 1st October and the date of the first game in January.|
|Pay Per Game||For any player expecting to play substantially fewer than all scheduled matches the club may agree
to a pay per game option. This includes an initial payment of 50%, payable on 1st October. The player will then pay an
additional Match Fee for each match in which they play, calculated as 50% divided by the
number of matches available during the season.
A reduction in the number of available matches due to circumstances beyond the control of the club will be disregarded for the purposes of these calculations.
What Is And Isn't Included
- Entry into SEMLA League, SEMLA Flags, SEMLA Sixes and Bath Eights
- All ELA fees
- Ground and training ground fees
- Refereeing fees
- After game food at home games
- Match balls
- Other equipment such as goals, goal nets etc.
- Costs incurred for hiring any ground or facility for any "home" match conducted away from our home ground for any reason will be paid in equal shares by those playing in that match.
- Entry into tournaments and competitions not mentioned above, e.g. Bluesfest, Purley Sixes. Any fees should be arranged by the players competing.
Juniors under 16 years of age on 1st October will be charged £25 for the first season of club membership, rising to £50 for each subsequent year until the Student rate applies. Junior fees cover all coaching sessions, including the use of club equipment.
£25 payable on 1st October or on joining. Alternatively donations in lieu of subscription will be welcome via South of England Lacrosse Educational Trust (see the Donations page for details).